- 1. Open-Track on the GOODYEAR-circuit (from 9.00 a.m. till 1.00 p.m.)
Drive your own sports or exclusive car around the GOODYEAR circuit. Price: 100,- euros per hour.
- 2. Laps on the circuit with paying passengers (from 2.00 p.m. till 6.00 p.m.)
Drive as a passenger in a sports or exclusive car on the GOODYEAR circuit. Minimum age: 16 years. The price for the passenger for 3 laps on the circuit is 20,- euros in the category "Sports Cars und Classic Cars", 30,- euros in the category "Supercars" and 40,- euros in the category "Hyper Cars".
- 3. Trips around Colmar-Berg with paying passengers (from 11.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m.)
Drive as a passenger in a sports or exclusive car on one of four proposed routes in the beautiful landscape around Colmar-Berg. No minimum age! A trip will last about 12 minutes; the prices are the same as those for the laps on the circuit.
- 4. Laps on the circuit or road trips for the children of the "Fondatioun Kriibskrank Kanner", "Trisomie 21 Lëtzebuerg asbl" and "Fondation APEMH" (from 1.00 p.m. till 2.00 p.m.)
- 5. Exclusive Cars Exhibition (from 10.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m.)
Take a child from one of the three associations on the circuit (min. age 16) or on one of the routes around Colmar-Berg with your sports or exclusive car. The laps and the road trips are of course free of charge for the children and for the driver.
Exhibit your exclusive car for free at the "Centre de Formation pour Conducteurs". A special area is reserved for "Youngtimers" and "Oldtimers".
A combination of several of the above mentioned formulas is welcome, i.e. you may for instance drive alone in the morning on the racetrack and exhibit your car in the afternoon or exhibit it in the morning and offer trips to children and/or adults in the afternoon.Food & Drinks, music, animation, games for children etc. will be available!
Solely for the owners of the cars: Registration